Thursday, July 30, 2009

hmm.....

its a quit thing to fall. it sneaks up on u. in everything we do we look to the best out come and pray and hope it works but most the time we never get what we were shooting for. I'm wanting to be a shrink and the craziest thing is I'm the most screwed up person i know. Dating its never worked out for me, but for some reason i keep trying. there is something about me that when a girl gets close she runs from. I'm a very loud and outgoing funny person its because its easy for people to see that and move on. i guess you could say i have a fear of losing people i hate being alone more than anything. only one person has really seen every side of me and has not left,but in a way she is. some people say family they never leave or a good core group of friends is the key and some say being alone is the best way. i haven't figured that out yet. maybe I'm meant to be alone maybe that's what god has planed for my life,but at this point here and now i don't really have a choice. I've hit rock bottom before the difference between then and now is i see it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment