Thursday, January 7, 2010

last night wile you were sleeping

turning day to night
like a shadow filled fright
keeping my heart open
keeping my feet moving
you come out
calling my name
but my eyes are fuzzy
and your arms are cozy
i feel your heart beating from miles away
your love is warm on my face
my hands cant shake the cold
your voice keeps me moving
I'd rather rest a wile
but i cant be with out you
even in the right moment
I'mm just trying to hold on
to this rocket car
in my dreams your the star
even when i cant get to sleep
i find myself diving deep
in to the memoirs and imagination
you dance around me
my smiles never been so big
one look and my fear melts away
the sky turns bright and night disappears
you promise everything will be ok
as you hand slides from mine
and you float away
I'm left with all the love i can bear
and i wait here tell night reappears
and i can hold u again

No comments:

Post a Comment