I never saw it coming at all
caught me completely off guard
like a fleeting glimps
its all past tence
see these hints
no one's got it all
not even me
just step back and let it be
this pressure i don't want it
you take it
help me up point me in the right direction
all i want is pleasure
open wide here comes original sin
just let this disaster begin
its gonna get better
after it gets worse
these lines seem so rehearsed
going through my head on replay
why is it so hard for you to want to stay
I'm just trying to say what i can never say
no ones got it all
It's all right it's gonna be fine
even if i have to turn back time
find you and make u mine
whats stopping me
must be all the lies
I'm trying to be faithful but your cheatin
these words in my head keep repeating
I'm the hero of this story I don't need saving
I'm the hero of this story Ill be ok
I'm the hero of this story Ill find a way
Ill say goodnight
all of this will stay the same
its all right
no ones got it all
especially me
Blog Archive
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment