lately I've been contemplating the idea of lonely being a loner and family. i guess one's opinion is a lot to it. most of the time i never consider myself alone. no one really keeps up with me and slows down with me. but that's not a bad thing i mean no one will ever really understand what goes on in my head. i enjoy company and spending time with my friends but at the end of the day. I'm still sleeping alone still eating alone still left with my thoughts and unexpected urges to run around my neighborhood like a wild man. i use to find being called weird an insult. as if being me was something to be ashamed of. but as i grew older i found it to be a complement,kind of a your one of a kind and you don't care what people think. I've never listened to the people that told me to stay inside the lines. i find life not something to experience but I'm something for life to experience. i guess this is a mental figuring out that my new quest is to find and surround myself with people that help me be me.
i want to start filming life. idk I'm prob way to old to start something like a hobby but idk I've always secretly wanted to have a camera and film. i guess its a journey I'm planing on taking before i die.
so i leave u with this...live life and don't look back,cuz looking back only slows u down.
Blog Archive
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment