Monday, December 14, 2009

Edge of Reason

you got me
got me caught off guard
fighting for this
i was blinded
like bombs going off
and bullets flying
like we're caught up in warfare
this heart break is wasted
if you need more love just say so
no need for counter attacks
pull the knife out of my back
if you want more love just say so
good to know its just a game
with disappointment as its name
to you its all the same
how come the only way to know how high you get me
is to see how far I fall
god only knows how much I'd love you if you let me
but I can't break through at all
come on lay your weapon down
we can figure out a way to fix this
if it takes all night
if it takes the rest of my life
im gonna make this right

No comments:

Post a Comment